Sokolis Group was founded around five core values that continue to shape our corporate culture and define our character as a fleet fuel consulting company. We remain true to these values in our behavior and decision making to provide win-win relationships to our clients.
- Client Value Creation: We provide fuel savings programs and uncompromising customer service, while creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and consistently delivering value.
- Best People: We attract, develop, and retain the best talent.
We challenge our staff, demonstrate a can-do attitude, and build a mutually supportive team.
- Respect for the Individual: We foster a trusting, open environment and treat each person -- whether they are an employee, client, or vendor -- in a respectful and professional manner.
- Integrity: We will inspire trust by being honest and transparent, match our behaviors to our words, and take responsibility for our actions.
- Service: We respect others' time while providing constant, open communication so that everyone involved with a project or with a client's account moves in the same direction, toward the same goals.