Analysis and Reporting
In addition to identifying the correct fuel program for your business and negotiating your fuel pricing, Sokolis Group can also provide auditing and reporting after a program is implemented, ensuring that you continue to receive savings.
Sokolis Group's fleet fuel analysis will check your invoices against the prices set in your contracts, and review every line item for billing errors or irregular use. We will also keep an eye on current market prices, and gather data on your fuel costs and fuel use, and provide reports.
Our clear, informative reporting and specialized analysis help you:
- Audit your fuel deals for maximum value
- Analyze the diesel prices set by your supplier
- Consolidate data from multiple vendors
- Evaluate and prepare for diesel price shifts in your area
- Help make sure that surcharges, taxes, OPIS rack prices, and other fees are properly audited.
“I've known Glen for the last decade and find that he knows every nook and cranny of the fleet fueling business. He's fair and tough with the right skill sets for buying or selling smart.”
Chief Oil Analyst
Oil Price Information Service